Friday 19 April 2013


No one else, pertaining to human,here can change the world or the situation. But God had taught me how to conquer such problems and anxiety by changing one's perspective in life. By changing one's perspective, one can conjure tranquility within him/her even in the most harsh situation. 

Anxiety is inevitable for now 'cause we live in these kind of system Satan governs. But God truly cares about us that He made promises and truly show love within us people that He gave his own Son for the privilege of eternal life for the right ones. He also willing to make us happy despite of everything we've done humans to our heavenly God. 

I am very happy that day when my friends and I to refresh ourselves with God's gorgeous creation. I enjoy having this kind of sight-seeing esp. when focusing my eyes to these wonderful place that serve as a soothing water to my eyes and body. Indeed, God himself is full of greatness and He deserve to be serve, praise and loved.  
  
"Trust God with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding..." - Proverb 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment