Sunday 28 April 2013

KNOWLEDGE VS. EXPERIENCE 
Knowledge : I'm the key to success !
Experience: I'm the key to change !
Knowledge: You need me whenever you are lost.
Experience: You need me to keep moving forward.
Knowledge: I can make you as high as mountains.
Experience: I can make you as strong and hard as mountains.
Knowledge : I can make soar high.
Experience: I can make you stay up high.
Knowledge: I will provide you guide to prevent something.
Experience: I will provide you strength to make a move whenever there is danger.
*****
"CHANGE IS WISDOM."
Wisdom : Hey you two stop arguing, you two maybe essential for one to attain the highest possible change and success. But one must conjure and possess wisdom in order to guide one to reach and push one to reach its extent and discover what is still hidden.






No comments:

Post a Comment